I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Soldier of Fortune

I have often told you stories  About the way  I lived the life of a drifter  Waiting for the day  When I'd take your hand And sing you songs  Then maybe you would say  Come lay with me love me  And I would surely stay  But I feel I'm growing older  And the songs that I have sung  Echo in the distance  Like the sound Of a windmill goin' 'round  I guess I'll always be...  A soldier of fortune  Many times I've been a traveler  I looked for something new  In days of old When nights were cold  I wandered without you  But those days I thought my eyes  Had seen you standing near  Though blindness is confusing  It shows that you're not here  Now I feel I'm growing older  And the songs that I have sung  Echo in the distance  Like the sound Of a windmill goin' 'round  I guess I'll always be...  A soldier of fortune Yes, I can hear the sound  Of a windmill goin' 'round  I guess I'll always be  A soldier of fortune

Entah kenapa lagu ini lagi in banget ama pikiran gue, gue ga lagi galau sih sebenernya tapi gatau kenapa lagu ini begitu gue denger lagi setelah sekian lama ga denger tiba-tiba jadi in banget!

Yang gue tangkep nih lagu nyeritain tentang seseorang yang lagi galau abis, cerita cintanya sedih banget pokonya bagian 
"When I'd take your hand and sing you songs
 Then maybe you would say
 Come lay with me and love me
And I would surely stay" ngena banget! entah kenapa terbayang ada a couple of lover at a lakeside, then the guy hold girl's hand and sing a song to her. yah pokonya semacam itu.

Tapi kebahagiaan itu ga bertahan lama karena dalam lagu ini kayanya si cewek ga bertahan dengan cowoknya walaupun si cowok cinta mati deh kayanya. OMG galau abis ni tulisan! feel's like another side of me coming up hhe dan ujungnya si cowok galau abis, berkeliling kesana kemari, ngelamun, ngegalau, pokonya sedih abis ampe dia ngerasa "growing older" kaya dah nyia-nyiain idupnya gitu dan "And the songs that I have sung Echo in the distance" jadi memori dengen ceweknya berasa deket banget kaya cuma sebuah gema, tapi juga berasa jauh karena ga akan kembali lagi kecuali cuma kerasa memorinya doank. galau banget pokonya... juara nih lagu bisa bikin gue galau tanpa sebab. *random banget :))

No comments:

Post a Comment